Skip to main content

Summer School July 21, 2020

July 21, 2020
Phonics/ English- The Writing Process
4. Activity #3 

Writing Process Poster
Reading Comprehension
3. Activity #2  Fall Is Here

Math Fractions
3.  https://youtu.be/Io9i1JkKgN4

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Summer School Week 1 June 24-26, 2020

               Welcome!!!!   Hello,  Parents  and  students.  My  name  is  Ms.  Dogans.  I  am  from  the  South  campus.  I  am  the  4th  grade  teacher.  I  hope  that  your  summer  is  starting  off  great.  Well  its  time  for  summer  school.  This  summer  it  will  be  virtual,  so  over  the  computer.  Same  as  the  end  of  the  2019-2020  school. So  the  bases  of  my  instruction  for  summer  will  be  through  Classdojo  and   aoehomework.com .  I  will  post  videos  and  other  material  on  both.  To  answer  or  give  a ...

Summer School Week of July 6- 10, 2020

🍍🍍🍍🍍🍍🍍🍍🍍🍍🍍🍍🍍🍍🍍🍍🍍🍍🍍🍍🍍🍍🍍🍍🍍🍍🍍🍍🍍 Good morning! I hope everyone had a great weekend and ready for this week! If you have any questions feel free to call me 262-721-6244. Monday July 6, 2020 Phonics/ English-  Part of A Book  My video: https://youtu.be/_8MIPwLaq0M 2. Video #2 Activity #1 https://youtu.be/DM1_ON0wIE8 What is the name of the videos? 3. Video #3 Activity #2 https://youtu.be/ER_9GX1clNI What is the name of the videos? 4.Activity #3 Do questions from my Video Do 1-10 ( classdojo.com)  Reading- Making Connections   1. My video https://youtu.be/4RXxYtkfuIc 2. Video # 2 Activity#1   https://youtu.be/Ox_JaA6nX_Q What is the name of the videos? 3. Video # 3 Activity #2 https://youtu.be/CCeuVEqC43Y What is the name of the videos? ...

ATTENDANCE!!!!

New Changes!!! Chapel/ Bible for Attendance. I need to make sure that the student is present. You will not get credit for being present. I will ask a question and yo will need to answer in order to get credit. This will start tomorrow. So on a daily, there will be a Chapel Story Video (Attendance) Phonics/ English- My Video/ Lesson, Activity #1, Activity #2, and Activity #3 Reading- My Video/ Lesson, Activity #1, Activity #2, Activity #3 Math- My Video/ Lesson, Activity #1, Activity #2, Activity #3